Search This Blog

25 August 2010

Norse Projects

Since Norse Projects spit out their first collection I've been spellbound. As I visited a girlfriend in Copenhagen last week, I had to stop by the Norse Projects store in Pilestræde to have a look at the AW10 collection. I could have spent all my money. Some of my favourites.



The rucksack is a collap between Norse Projects and Ally Cappellino and the result is really great - it is also sold with brown leather straps.

The hunter cap (the bordeaux one) is a new fit for this season, unfortunately I didn't get to try it on.
The raincoat (style Elka) is perfect for the Danish autumn and when it gets colder in the winter it is still good with a knitted sweater underneath - best would be a "islandsk sweater".

I think my next purchase is going to be one of the 5panels. I just can't decide which one. They are both really dope. And I would love the beannie too.

Besides they had these shirts by Mark McNairy which I also like a lot.


If You aren't going to Copenhagen in near future You can purchase the goods at http://www.norsestore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment